Types of cookies
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Site to function correctly. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in his browser (thus invalidating the display of the pages of the site).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Site will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Third-party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software offering additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site.
These cookies are necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site. Https://cristieboff.com, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and Analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services. For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
- through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site;
- by changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Third Party Websites and Services
|fr||facebook.com||Cookie di Terze Parti||3 mesi|
|_gat||cristieboff.com||Cookie Sessione||10 minuti|
|_gid||cristieboff.com||Cookie Permanente||24 ore|
|_ga||cristieboff.com||Cookie Permanente||24 mesi|
|wordpress_test_cookie||cristieboff.com||Cookie Sessione||Sessione Browser|
Information about cookies
_gat The _gat cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires 10 minutes after creation or updating. It is used to block the number of requests for analysis scripts in order to consider the user’s visits as unique. https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk _ga The _ga cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires 24 months after creation or update. It allows you to know which pages, contents and activities a user has seen for the purpose of site analysis and performance measurement. https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk _gid The _gid cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires 24 hours after creation or updating. https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk _fr This cookie helps to target advertisements to people who have already visited the website when they are logged in on Facebook or on a digital platform Facebook Advertising. https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy wordpress_test_cookie This cookie checks whether the browser is enabled to save data or not.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish to learn more about the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the sites of the respective suppliers.
|Safari 8 su Mac||https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri47acf5d6/mac|
|Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch||https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265|
If your browser is not present in this list, you can request more information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with the information necessary for anonymous and safe browsing.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Site or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
Rights of the interested party
Art. 15 (right of access), Art.16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data in question;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Right pursuant to art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 – right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
- a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
- c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
- d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
- f) the personal data were collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
Right referred to in art. 18 Right to limitation of treatment The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of treatment when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited;
- c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, EU Reg. 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
Right referred to in Article 20 Right to data portability
The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller.
Revocation of consent to treatment
The interested party has the right to consent to the processing of your personal data by clicking on the appropriate link in the emails or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com with the following text: << withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data >>. At the end of this operation, your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible. If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, or exercise the rights mentioned above, you can send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Before we can provide you, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data) Any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“interested party”); the natural person is considered identifiable who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
Sensitive data Personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, health data or the person’s sexual life or sexual orientation.
Browsing Data These are data collected automatically by this Site (or by third-party applications that this Site uses) such as, for example, IP addresses or characteristics relating to the browser and operating system used by the User. This type of data is not collected for the identification of the data subject, but through processing processes and associations with other collected data, they can allow the data subject to be identified.
User The individual who uses this Site, who must coincide with or be authorized by the interested party and whose Personal Data are being processed.
Interested The natural or legal person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Controller (or Controller) The natural person, legal person, public administration and any other body, association or organization which is responsible, even jointly with another owner, for decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing personal data and the tools used, including the security profile, in relation to the operation and use of this Site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Site.